Our events include OBT horse racing, New York Lottery Quick Draw, Live Music weekends and often during the week, Team Trivia Wednesdays, an Open Mic on the first and third Tuesdays, weekday food specials, a Sunday Bloody Mary Bar, and more. For a full list of events, links for ticket purchases, and more, please take a look at our calendar below.
Events listed below are at Fanatic’s Pub and are free unless otherwise stated.
TICKETS FOR UPCOMING EVENTS AT FANATICS PUB IN LIMA can be purchased either by stopping in or calling (585) 624-2080.
Fanatics is a small, intimate venue which makes your’s and the musician’s music experience unique. Since we have limited seating, we ask that you purchase your tickets early to avoid missing out on a great show!
TICKETS FOR EVENTS AT THE GENESEO RIVIERA can be purchased through Brown Paper Tickets or by CLICKING the event below (Shows are limited to 220 tickest – we suggest purchasing your tickets early – as many shows have an added charge for “same day” purchase and often get sold out):
EXTRA EXTRA – LUNCH TAKEOVER! Did you know that BIG DAWG GRILLING has taken over our lunch-time kitchen! Monday-Thursdays, they will be offering up Hots, Hamburgers, Sausage and all the fixins! Take it to go – delicious and easy!
- Tues. April 24 – Ray Bonneville – 7:00pm – $15
- Fri. April 27 – Owen – 8:00pm
- Friday, April 27 – Popa Chubby – at The Geneseo Riviera – doors open at 7:00pm – show is at 8:00pm. Tickets – General admission $25 in advance, $29 at the door. Click for Brown Paper Tickets
- Sat. April 28 – Charlie Ellis – 8:00pm
- Sat. April 28 – The THE BAND Band – Tribute to THE BAND at The Geneseo Riviera – doors open at 6:00pm – show is at 7:00pm. Tickets – General admission $20 in advance, $24 at the door, VIP with table service – $25 in advance, $29 at the door. Click for Brown Paper Tickets
MAY – Open Mic April 8 and 22
- Sun. May 6 – Steve Forbert (Jesse Bardwell opening) – 7:00pm – $25 – tickets available at the pub – this show may sell out – we suggest purchasing your tickets soon
- Tues. May 8 – Too Slim and the Taildraggers – 7:00pm – $15
- Sat. May 26 – Richie & Rosie at the Hemlock Community Center – 6:00pm – $10
JUNE – Open Mic June 12 and 26
- Sun. June 3 – Jason Ricci – 4:00pm – $20
- Tues. June 5 – Albert Castiglia – 7:00pm – $20
- Thur. June 7 – Blues Beatles – at The Geneseo Riviera – doors open at 7:00pm – show is at 8:00pm. Tickets – General admission $25 in advance, $29 at the door, VIP with table service – $30 in advance, $34 at the door. Click for Brown Paper Ticket Sales
- Tues. June 12 – JP Soars and the Red Hots – 7:00pm – $20
- Sun. June 17 – Father’s Day – We will be open 3:00pm-9:00pm with Michael Charles – 4:00pm – 7:00pm – $15. BIG DAWG Grilling will be serving Hots, Hamburgers & Sausage
- Tues. June 26 – Rockin Johnny Burgin – 7:00pm – $15
AUGUST – Open Mic August 14 and 28
- Fri. thru Sun., August 3-5 – Lima Cross Roads Blues Fest – For all the info and music line up – CLICK HERE
- Sat. Oct. 20 – Mary Fahl – at The Geneseo Riviera – doors open at 6:00pm – show is at 7:00pm. Tickets – General admission $25 in advance, $29 at the door, VIP with table service – $35 in advance, $39 at the door. Click for Brown Paper Tickets